BANGARANG releases online and receives over 100,000 views instantly. The short (associate produced by Jeremy and written up in Indie Wire, EW and more) will screen at San Diego Comic Con with Dante Basco hosting. Directed by Jonah Feingold.
"A wonderfully slobby Jeremy Boros," says VODzilla, the UK's Leading Digital Magazine, as it ranks ARTISTICALLY CHALLENGED as one of its top 3 favorites at Raindance Film Festival. Plus, read the full article "ARTISTICALLY CHALLENGED WORKS ON INSTAGRAM" on VideoInk.
ARTISTICALLY CHALLENGED, the hit Instagram show created by Jeremy, wins the Special Festival Award at the prestigious RAINDANCE FESTIVAL in London! Read reviews from the LA TIMES, MIAMI HERALD, SPLITSIDER, and more here.
- Jeremy is now SAG-ELIGIBLE.
- Jeremy goes to producers for LAW & ORDER: SVU.
- Spring is a great time to develop other skills. Jeremy is currently taking ballet and salsa, as well as a workshop with BOB KRAKOWER!
- Jeremy will be taking a workshop with LARRY MOSS!
- ESAU, starring Jeremy, screens at New Filmmakers NY.
- SURINAME GOLD screens at the Orlando Film Festival, Beverly Hills Film Festival, Silent River Film Festival, and the Hollyshorts Film Festival in Los Angeles. The film had its premiere at the legendary TCL Chinese Theater!
- Jeremy attends the SUNDANCE SHORTS LAB and takes a master class with CHAZZ PALMINTERI.
- Jeremy plays a Civil War soldier in the new play VERY LITTLE at the NEW YORK CITY FRINGE FESTIVAL.
- Jeremy appears in the upcoming independent film, THE TELLING.
- Jeremy is currently directing and producing a DOCUMENTARY about the legendary life of a World War II veteran.
- PAPER BOAT, the feature film Jeremy is co-producing, attached screenwriter Hy Conrad (Monk), and is being represented by The Gersh Agency.
- Jeremy will appear with The Bower Group at BRAVE NEW WORKS this summer, playing a hiker abducted by aliens!
- Jeremy performs in the STINKY CHEESE MAN AND OTHER FAIRLY STUPID TALES at the ATLANTIC THEATER COMPANY. Directed by Elizabeth Swados.
- Jeremy is shooting a web series with EMMY-NOMINATED production company, IRONBOUND FILMS (Sundance, Tribeca).
- Jeremy graduates from his Level 2 classes at THE PEOPLE'S IMPROV THEATER (The P.I.T.).
- Jeremy is currently SHOOTING A MUSIC VIDEO for alternative/metal band, FallingIce.
- Jeremy has been taking classes with MARCI PHILLIPS (ABC), KELLY GILLESPIE (MTC), and MARIA HUBBARD (FOX). He recently did a scene for Anne Bogart's directing class at Columbia University.
- Check out the new teaser trailer for Suriname Gold!
- TREEFALL opens at ATA's Sargent Theater!
- Jeremy has attached two-time, EMMY-WINNER Michael Whalen to compose the score for Suriname Gold!
- Jeremy just booked the part of Flynn in Henry Murray's play TREEFALL.
- Jeremy is currently SHOOTING THE SHORT FILM Degrees of Delusion opposite Rutanya Alda.
- Jeremy GRADUATES from Tisch School of the Arts with honors!
- On April 11, Jeremy leaves for BRAZIL to shoot Suriname Gold!
- Jeremy appears in the upcoming film DEEP POWDER (2013) directed by Mo Ogrodnik. Produced by Killer Films.
- Jeremy is in full pre-production on Suriname Gold--an NYU film shooting this April in Brazil.
- Jeremy signs on to produce Gabriel Barreto's and Adam Dicterow's new webseries, THE MONARCHS.
- For his final semester, Jeremy begins studying at Stonestreet Studios.
- Jeremy is now officially co-producing the feature film Paper Boat. Pre-production begins!
- Jeremy performs in a reading of The Kaschemme Bar.
- Jeremy will be playing the lead in Evan Scott's thesis film, Degrees of Delusion.
- On November 20, Jeremy will be playing three characters in The Bower Group's staged reading of SIT.STAY! Location: Altered Stages. 150 W 28th st. Time: 1-4 pm.
- Jeremy is shooting additional scenes and pick ups for ESAU, directed by Adam Dicterow.
- Jeremy will be producing SURINAME GOLD--an NYU thesis film scheduled to shoot this April in Brazil!
- Jeremy will be appearing with the Bower Group at Brave New Works! He is currently rehearsing the short play, CRAZY, written by company member Zac Szofer.
- Jeremy is currently workshopping several film scripts with friends, working on marketing himself, and taking two producing classes through NYU.
- Upon the end of the semester, Jeremy performed in two NYU shows--CLOUD NINE and DINNER AT EIGHT--he wrapped an NYU student film, and graduated from his 3 year acting training at the Atlantic Theater Company!
- Jeremy served as Production Manager on Sarah Ruhl's EURYDICE--The Bower Group's first main stage show at the Atlantic.
- Jeremy is the lead in an NYU student film entitled "ESAU"--an absurdist, horror-comedy, directed by Adam Dicterow. Jeremy plays a recently bereaved rabbinical student who betrays his religion, and then must face the otherworldly consequences.
- Jeremy just opened DINNER AT EIGHT at the Abe Burrows theater at Tisch School of the Arts! Directed by Robert Moss, this classic play is a satire of upper-class America during the Great Depression.
- In April, Jeremy played Clive and Edward in Mikhael Tara-Garver's production of Caryl Churchill's Cloud Nine. The first act is set in Africa during the Victorian era, and the second in 1980's London. This comedic and poignant play explores the themes of sexual liberation, gender roles, and colonialism in two very different, but remarkably similar contexts.
- Jeremy is currently working on Justin Benefiel's film SMART GIRL, where he plays an obsessive young man who goes to extremes to "keep" the women he seduces.
- After four months living in PRAGUE, Jeremy returned from his travels around Europe...and even shot a film there: Tam Le's ECUADOR. In it, Jeremy attempts to preserve his current relationship while investigating a new, exotic temptation just down the hall.