MOVIE MENTORS is an educational podcast created and hosted by Jeremy. It features in-depth conversations with some of film and TV's most acclaimed and exciting filmmakers, actors, and creators.
- Frank Coraci, Director of The Wedding Singer, The Waterboy, Click, Around the World in 80 Days, Zookeeper.
- Mollye Asher, Producer of Nomadland, The Rider, Songs My Brothers Taught Me, Fort Tilden. Oscar-winner.
- Mark Goldblatt, Editor of Terminator, Pearl Harbor, Showgirls, Bad Boys 2, Percy Jackson, Piranha, Starship Troopers. Oscar-nominee.
- James V. Hart, Screenwriter of Hook, Dracula, Contact, Tuck Everlasting, Muppet Treasure Island.
- Dan Jinks, Producer of American Beauty, Big Fish, Pushing Daisies, Milk, The Bone Collector. Oscar-winner.
- Wendy Calhoun, Writer / Producer of Empire, Prodigal Son, Station 19, Nashville, Justified. Peabody Award-winner.
- Allan Arkush, Director of Nashville, A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Temptations, Heroes, CSI, Rock n' Roll High School. Emmy-winner.
- Leigh Kilton-Smith, Acting Teacher and Coach of Aladdin, Vengeance, Murder Mystery, Baywatch, White Boy Rick.
- Susan Shopmaker, Casting Director of Sound of Metal, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Martha, Marcy May, Marlene, James White. Artios Award-winner.
- Alfonso Gomez-Rejon, Director of Glee, American Horror Story, Hunters, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. Emmy-nominee.
- Todd Fjelsted, Production Designer of GLOW, Looking, The Adderall Diaries, Now Apocalypse. Emmy-winner.
- Tina Huang, Actor in Grey's Anatomy, Rizzoli & Isles, Scandal, Arrow, The Bold and the Beautiful, Kroll Show.
- Gabe Sokoloff (Music)
- Chris Battaglia (Consulting / Mixing)
- Kevin Thomas Keeling (Consulting / Mixing)
- Marcos Butron Jr. (Consulting / Mixing)